Followers

You can find me at

About Me

chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
I love to create one of a kind jewelry that is unique, different, and of course, beautiful. I work with several techniques and materials. I do wire wrapping, metal working, and beadweaving. Much of my work is for sale at my Etsy shop and my Zibbet shop (see link at the bottom of this profile.) You can also contact me directly. I have much more than is displayed in either shop. You can contact me through e-mail. I accept payment through PayPal. I'll also be happy to work with you on custom orders. Just tell me what you want and I'll try to accommodate. And thanks for looking! *Please note that these are my original designs and are copyrighted. Please do not copy my designs. Thank you for your artisic integrity and consideration. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.clairecreations.etsy.com http://www.zibbet.com/clairecreations

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Working on new Freeform bracelet

I'm working on a new freeform bracelet, and once again, it is going off in directions I never imagined. I 'see' the whole thing in my head, but the beads don't always fall the way I think they will, so I have to keep adjusting. Sorry, but don't have a picture of it just yet. I'm trying to control the shape so it doesn't get too unwieldy and have to keep remembering to use smaller beads when I want it to curve in.
And as usual, it is taking far longer than I thought it would. I'll try to get a picture or two for my next post. I want to get this done becuase there are a few other projects I want to do before a new show I have coming up on the 22nd and 23rd of this month. I'm supposed to demo at this show -- but demo on a gourd as well as on jewelry as they already have a few other jewelry makers, but I'm the only gourd person. And I'm also trying to finish up the written part of a project I have contracted with Step by Step Beads - that's supposed to be in before the end of this month. Why did I let it sit for so long and wait for the last minute?

2 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

You are one busy lady, Claire. Good luck on getting everything done.

ClaireCreations said...

Things just seem to pile up and life gets in the way. I never seem to have enough hours in the day to do what I want to do.