Followers

You can find me at

About Me

chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
I love to create one of a kind jewelry that is unique, different, and of course, beautiful. I work with several techniques and materials. I do wire wrapping, metal working, and beadweaving. Much of my work is for sale at my Etsy shop and my Zibbet shop (see link at the bottom of this profile.) You can also contact me directly. I have much more than is displayed in either shop. You can contact me through e-mail. I accept payment through PayPal. I'll also be happy to work with you on custom orders. Just tell me what you want and I'll try to accommodate. And thanks for looking! *Please note that these are my original designs and are copyrighted. Please do not copy my designs. Thank you for your artisic integrity and consideration. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.clairecreations.etsy.com http://www.zibbet.com/clairecreations

Monday, October 17, 2011

zibbet.com selling site

Just listed these three bracelets on my zibbet shop.

I don't know about that site. I signed up as a premium member and paid for a year's subscription, but am wondering if it was worth doing. There seems to be very little activity there.

It's hard to know who is looking at your shop because the shop stats aren't very revealing.

Anyway, I'm there for a year, so I'll keep listing and hoping for a sale or two.








No comments: